The Cambridge Kids Have A Cute Name For Camilla Parker-Bowles
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
The royal family is quite big, with Prince William and Kate Middleton’s three kids. The Sussex baby is Queen Elizabeth II’s eleventh great-grandchild, as well as Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall’s tenth grandchild. The couple’s baby girl will live in California with big brother Archie.
So, behind closed doors, what do they call Queen Elizabeth and Camilla Parker Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall and probable future queen? Apparently, not “grandma” and “granny.”
Parker-Bowles revealed her unique moniker to The Daily Mail in 2013, adding, “My own grandchildren call me GaGa. I don’t know if it’s because they think I am! It is funny but is still very sweet.”
Camilla revealed her odd moniker while visiting the Sandringham Flower Show in Norfolk with Prince Charles, which is hosted on the Queen’s private estate.
Camilla already had five grandchildren from her first marriage to Andrew Parker Bowles when Prince George was born, as well as 5-year-old Princess Charlotte and 2-year-old Prince Louis. Tom Parker Bowles, her son, has two children, while Laura Lopes, his sister, has three. Laura’s daughter Eliza was a bridesmaid at the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!
While it’s unclear whether George and Charlotte shared a moniker, Prince William did reveal something. The Duke of Cambridge remarked in the ITV documentary Diana, Our Mother: Her Life and Legacy that he reminds his children of “two grandmothers in their lives:” Carole Middleton and the late Diana, Princess of Wales. It’s only natural that they use a different term to describe Prince Charles’ second wife.
The royal children have a number of grandmothers, each of whom has a distinct nickname of affection. Of course, Queen Elizabeth is known as “Gan Gan,” and their grandmother Carole Middleton is said to be quite close to her grandchildren, although we don’t know what they call her. Probably not “granny.”
Camilla said affectionately of her grandkids. ‘‘We are all just about to go off on holiday together, there will be seven children in all. Can you imagine? It can be quite chaotic, but I just love having them around.’
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge exchanged cards made by their children for their “Granny Diana,” Prince William’s mother, the late Princess Diana, on Mother’s Day in 2021. Despite the fact that she died in 1997, many years before they were born, they still recognize her. With personalized cards, such as this one from Prince George, which reads, “Dear Granny Diana. Happy happy Mother’s Day. I love you very much and think of you always. Sending lots of love from George xxxxx.”
Isn’t that adorable? Prince George and Princess Charlotte (and eventually the newest addition!) must like going to Gan-Gan’s residence, or Buckingham Palace as the rest of us know it.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts