REVENGE: Princess Beatrice announces pregnancy on Meghan’s wedding anniversary
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
According to a royal expert, Princess Beatrice’s pregnancy announcement happening on Prince Harry and Meghan’s wedding anniversary “confirms” that the Sussexes are “no longer a consideration.”
The newlywed Princess surprised royal watchers yesterday by announcing that she and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are expecting their first child.
Her Majesty received some good news following a tumultuous week that saw her grandson and disobedient royal Prince Harry indulge in his new favorite activity of publicly defaming the royal family, as well as the death of her dorgi puppy Fergus.
The wonderful news was announced by the Royal Household’s official Twitter account on the same day that Meghan Markle, 39, and Prince Harry, 36, celebrated their wedding anniversary.
The Queen is believed to be “overjoyed” at the prospect of a 12th great-grandchild. The choice of this day to make the good news announcement has not gone unnoticed, since it has special meaning for another royal couple.
The Bea baby announcement could have come sooner in the week or the next week. She and Edo were photographed out to lunch in Notting Hill a few weeks ago, and there was no indication that she was expecting, so it’s unlikely that a visible baby bulge prompted the announcement.
The timing of the announcement, on May 19, might be viewed as a veiled jab at the Sussexes, who announced their first pregnancy on the day of Princess Eugenie’s wedding in October 2018.
In a tweet on Wednesday, Daily Mail royal editor Richard Eden also mentioned the coincidence.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have announced that they are expecting a baby girl this summer.
He stated, “The fact it was Buckingham Palace that made the announcement proves this was not a simple oversight. A great deal of care is taken over the timings of major announcements such as Royal pregnancies, and it is extremely unlikely diary staff were unaware of the significance of the day for Harry and Meghan.
“You have a relatively large window of opportunity to announce a pregnancy, an anniversary date is set in stone.”
Duncan went on to say that, though some may feel the date of the announcement was designed to overshadow Harry and Meghan, Duncan believes this is unlikely. Though the expert did express his opinion that it demonstrates they are no longer taken into account in the day-to-day operations of The Firm.
After standing down as senior members of the Royal Family last year, Prince Harry and Meghan have now declared that they will not be returning as working royals.
They’ll most likely have a private celebration at their California home.
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Rapper caught masturb@ting during flight, arrested
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Kevin Spacey showed teenager his pen!s … ‘You touch it’
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts