Prince Harry sits down with Oprah again this week in another show
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
This Friday, Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey will re-unite for a virtual follow-up discussion a week after their mental health docuseries premiered on Apple TV.
The ‘virtual town hall conversation’ will bring together health experts, celebrities, athletes, and others who spoke about their struggles with depression, schizophrenia, and anxiety during the series.
The latest episode comes just a week after Prince Harry accused the Royal Family of “total neglect” and claimed that after his mother Princess Diana died, he turned to drink and drugs as an adult.
With a follow-up show titled The Me You Can’t See: A Path Forward, Oprah and the Duke of Sussex will revisit the documentary.
After its release on Friday, Apple TV+ reported that the original documentary had sparked a 40 percent increase in average weekend viewership in the UK. Canada, Australia, Germany, and Brazil were among the countries that tuned in.
Harry criticised his family, accusing them of ‘total neglect’ when his wife Meghan was feeling suicidal amid harassment on social media.
Since he and Meghan, formally known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, quit their royal duties and moved to California last year, Harry’s first foray into television production was ‘The Me You Can’t See.’
“My father used to say to me when I was younger, he used to say to both William and I, ‘Well it was like that for me so it’s going to be like that for you’,” he explained.
“That doesn’t make sense. Just because you suffered doesn’t mean that your kids have to suffer, in fact, quite the opposite – if you suffered, do everything you can to make sure that whatever negative experiences you had, that you can make it right for your kids.”
After Meghan told Harry about her suicidal thoughts and the details of how she planned to end her life, Harry claimed that only he and their unborn child kept her going.
Lady Gaga, NBA players DeMar DeRozan and Langston Galloway, boxer Virginia “Ginny” Fuchs, and celebrity chef Rashad Armstead all make appearances in the documentary series.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts