Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s ‘royal sellout’ may be ‘catastrophic’ for the family
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
A renowned royal biographer has called Prince Harry and Meghan Markle “sellouts.”
Duncan Larcombe, a former royal writer for The Sun, spoke on True Royalty TV’s The Royal Beat to commemorate a year since the couple stood down as senior members of the royal family.
Mr. Larcombe accused the Duke and Duchess of Sussex of committing “the biggest royal sellout in the history of the family” He predicted that Prince William’s reign as future King will be shattered as a result of his brother’s “sellout deals”
The author of numerous Prince Harry books, Duncan Larcombe, expressed concern about how the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s financial dealings may damage Prince William’s future as king.
And, while the author believes Harry and Meghan might become a billion-dollar brand through their commercial ventures, he believes it would be at the expense of the Royal Family.
According to the royal biographer: “A year ago Harry and Meghan were saying they want privacy and to bring their child up in peace – Codswallop!
“We now know what it is. The evidence is there. It was the biggest royal sellout in the history of the family.”
He went on to say: “What Harry and Meghan have done over the past 12 months is sow seeds which will spell potential catastrophe to the Royal Family.
“When 50 million people are watching Harry’s chat about organic yoghurt or whatever it is that he wants to promote, and 5,000 people are watching his brother – Prince William, the future King – do a royal engagement, opening a supermarket in Hemel Hempstead or whatever – that is when it becomes a problem.”
Later in the show, Mr Larcombe stated that Harry and Meghan’s agreements are “about money, not charity” before criticizing their use of Archie in their debut Spotify podcast episode.
He said: “Because there is money involved, it isn’t a charitable thing. What a surprise that more family silver is out for sale – let’s use Archie as clickbait.
“Maybe Harry is going to be the ‘Billion heir royal’.”
Meanwhile, Katie Nicholl, a royal novelist and journalist, took part in the same debate.
“Meghan and Harry have the potential to become a billion-dollar brand,” she said.
When The Royal Beat’s Kate Thornton asks Nicholl how Prince Harry’s use of Diana, Princess of Wales’ picture would affect Prince William, Nicholl answers, “I think William will be concerned with that … Harry trying to take ownership of the Diana Legacy will be a problem.
“But also Harry doing mental health, Harry doing conservation, these are the issues that William and Kate want to do – that’s where I predict tensions.
“Heads Together was also Kate’s Idea.”
A snapshot of Harry with his mother is posted on Archewell’s official website.
On the webpage, it says, “I am my mother’s son,” followed by Harry and Meghan’s intentions for their fledgling organisation.
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Rapper caught masturb@ting during flight, arrested
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Kevin Spacey showed teenager his pen!s … ‘You touch it’
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts