Meghan Markle ‘prepared to heal rift’ if Royal Family apologize, source reveals
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Meghan Markle is apparently “prepared to heal the rift” with the Royal Family if they apologize to her, according to a broadcaster.
In an intense conversation with Oprah Winfrey about a month earlier, Meghan Markle, 39, and Prince Harry, 36, made incendiary allegations about the Royal Family.
Meghan made a series of shocking claims regarding her mental health battle and her worries about racism in the Royal Family, saying that a prominent member of the Royal Family questioned Prince Harry what the color of Archie’s skin would be.
Kevin O’Sullivan, host of TalkRADIO, said: “Meghan let it be known that she is prepared to heal the rift with the Royal Family so long as they apologise to her. I think people in this country think the apology should be coming in the opposite direction, that Harry and Meghan owe our Royal Family a huge apology for outrageously calling them racists.”
Mr. Myers continued: “I don’t think we’re going to see Meghan here anytime soon.
“She is heavily pregnant. It would be extraordinary if she came back for the Diana statue unveiling and then one may wonder when we will see her again.
“They’ve set up a very cosy life out there.
“Maybe it will be Christmas and even then, will they be welcomed back?
“There’s an awful lot that needs to be discussed and all the leaks from their camp is causing quite a bit of stress over the other side.
“Whilst this keeps happening and they’re not talking, I can’t see any cooling of relations to make everything better.”
Myers’ remarks came after sources loyal to the Duchess of Sussex assured the Daily Mail that she was “willing to forgive and move forward” because that is “what Prince Philip would want,” according to Monsters and Critics.
Friends of the Duchess said she avoided Prince Philip’s funeral because she “didn’t want to be the center of attention.”
According to the reports, the Duchess let Harry choose “whether or not she would attend the funeral” because she knew that the funeral provided an opportunity for Harry to visit the Royals and repair fences.
“This [the funeral] is the opportune time for Henry to mend his relationship with his brother and his dad. She [Meghan] doesn’t need to be there for that,” the source said.
With Prince Harry, Meghan stood down as a senior member of the Royal Family and relocated to Los Angeles with their son Archie last year.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have since signed a number of contracts in order to become financially independent of the royal family.
Royal columnist Richard Eden said Meghan aspired to be President of the United States, which contributed to Megxit.
Mr Eden, speaking to MailPlus’s Palace Confidential, said: “A very good source said even after Meghan had started going out with Prince Harry she had said that her ultimate ambition was to be president.
“It seems to be increasingly likely and what a fascinating prospect it would be.”
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Amanda Bynes must stay in psychiatric ward for 30 days
- Actress flashes bum in skimpy underwear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts