Meghan Markle expected to do new interview
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Meghan Markle will do new interview as she begins writing career.
During a debate on Australia’s The Morning Show regarding Meghan Markle’s latest picture book ‘The Bench,’ host Peter Ford stated that the Duchess of Sussex would most likely have to do a “big interview” as part of the book’s promotional push. Meghan was chastised by the Aussie for seeking “commercial gains” from her Royal Family role of “Duchess of Sussex,” which is prominently shown on the front cover of the forthcoming children’s book. Meghan’s book, he said, is purely for personal benefit and “not being done for charity” with the proceeds going directly to the Sussex family’s coffers.
“You raise an interesting point there mentioning Oprah,” Peter Ford said.
“If she (Meghan) does have a new book coming out then presumably at some point within the next couple of weeks she’s going to have to do a big interview.
“I mean any book publisher wants you out there publicising it.”
“So I would expect at some point soon she’ll be turning pop somewhere for another interview!” he said.
Markle’s usage of her Duchess of Sussex title in her latest book is “laughable” according to a royal expert, since she decided to break links with the royal family.
After composing a poem for Harry’s first Father’s Day from Archie, who will turn two next month, the Duchess wrote her children’s book The Bench.
A image of the book was uploaded to the internet yesterday, ahead of its June 8 release.
“Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex” is the pen name offered to the soon-to-be mother on the front cover.
The usage of any title in this way, according to royal author Angela Levin, is “ridiculous”
The fact that she wants to cling on to her royal title and the book is written by Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, is laughable, according to the Prince Harry biographer.
“Because they wanted to get away from the Royal Family, they hated the Royal Family – they felt trapped.
“They didn’t like it, they wanted freedom and they’ve got freedom. You can’t have everything you want like that.”
Most people with a royal title, according to the author, will not use it while signing off on a book.
“You don’t use your royal position to make commercial gain,” she said.
“Not many people sign a book with their titles, it’s just ridiculous.”
“They write their name and people should know who they are – they don’t add ‘Duchess of this and that’ after it.”
‘The Bench,’ Meghan Markle’s Children’s Book, Isn’t a Plagiarism According to Corrinne Averiss,
The Duchess of Sussex revealed her debut yesterday, which was influenced by Prince Harry’s relationship with Archie and is about fatherhood.
The media frenzy occurred just two days before the toddler’s second birthday, which he will commemorate tomorrow.
Meghan’s detractors jumped on the 2018 publication The Boy on the Bench by U.K. author Corrinne Averiss to accuse her of copying.
“Reading the description and published excerpt of the Duchess’s new book, this is not the same story or the same theme as The Boy on the Bench,” Averiss wrote on Twitter today, dismissing the attack, adding, “I don’t see any similarities.”
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Actor was ‘disgusted’ by his own masturbati0n scene
- Jada smith hates Margot Robbie for sleeping with Will Smith
- “Steven Seagal squeezed my a*s on the wall”: Actor
- Kim Kardashian flaunts her curvy assets
- Jack Nicholson’s friends fear he’ll die alone like Brando
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Jennifer Lawrence’s huge N!PPLES scare her
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
May 6, 2021 at 2:17 am
It’s stupid that she still has a title.
What does Meghan have to do to get it taken?