Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘will have video call with Queen to mark Archie’s second birthday’
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will have a video call with the Queen tomorrow to celebrate Archie’s second birthday.
On Thursday, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s son turns two. Meghan and Harry will almost certainly do a Zoom call with Her Majesty on her great-grandchild’s birthday, according to royal author Ingrid Seward.
Archie was delivered at Portland Hospital in London on May 6, 2019, a year after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex married at St George’s Chapel.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are marking the occasion from their California house, where they are expecting their second child.
“I am sure they will be in touch with the Queen so they can do a Zoom call with her and Archie,” Ms Seward told Entertainment Daily.
“It will be very important to them that Archie knows his royal great granny back in the UK.”
Meanwhile, to commemorate Archie’s first birthday, Meghan and Harry posted a video of him last year.
Meghan, his adoring mother, read him one of his favorite reads, Duck! Rabbit!
Archie giggled as he tried to turn the pages until his focus was drawn away from him and he dropped another book to the floor.
“Da, da, da,” Archie said as his father Harry cheered.
In addition, the young royal received heartfelt notes from his relatives in the United Kingdom to commemorate the day.
With a snapshot from Archie’s christening, his aunt Kate Middleton and uncle Prince William wished Archie a “very happy first birthday”
His birthday comes as comes close to Meghan’s a publication of a children’s book based on Harry and Archie’s relationship.
The Bench, is about the intimate relationship between a father and son as seen from the eyes of a mother.
Christian Robinson, an award-winning artist, illustrated the book, which will be released on June 8.
With the Sussexes awaiting a daughter in the summer, Archie is expected to become a big brother.
Meghan and Harry announced they’re expecting a daughter during an Oprah interview in March.
Harry gushed: “Amazing, just grateful. To have a boy and then a girl, what more can you ask for.
“Now we’ve got our family, we’ve got the four of us and our two dogs. It’s great.”
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts