Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will have a video call with the Queen tomorrow to celebrate Archie’s second birthday.
On Thursday, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s son turns two. Meghan and Harry will almost certainly do a Zoom call with Her Majesty on her great-grandchild’s birthday, according to royal author Ingrid Seward.
Archie was delivered at Portland Hospital in London on May 6, 2019, a year after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex married at St George’s Chapel.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are marking the occasion from their California house, where they are expecting their second child.
“I am sure they will be in touch with the Queen so they can do a Zoom call with her and Archie,” Ms Seward told Entertainment Daily.
“It will be very important to them that Archie knows his royal great granny back in the UK.”
Meanwhile, to commemorate Archie’s first birthday, Meghan and Harry posted a video of him last year.
Meghan, his adoring mother, read him one of his favorite reads, Duck! Rabbit!
Archie giggled as he tried to turn the pages until his focus was drawn away from him and he dropped another book to the floor.
“Da, da, da,” Archie said as his father Harry cheered.
In addition, the young royal received heartfelt notes from his relatives in the United Kingdom to commemorate the day.
With a snapshot from Archie’s christening, his aunt Kate Middleton and uncle Prince William wished Archie a “very happy first birthday”
His birthday comes as comes close to Meghan’s a publication of a children’s book based on Harry and Archie’s relationship.
The Bench, is about the intimate relationship between a father and son as seen from the eyes of a mother.
Christian Robinson, an award-winning artist, illustrated the book, which will be released on June 8.
With the Sussexes awaiting a daughter in the summer, Archie is expected to become a big brother.
Meghan and Harry announced they’re expecting a daughter during an Oprah interview in March.
Harry gushed: “Amazing, just grateful. To have a boy and then a girl, what more can you ask for.
“Now we’ve got our family, we’ve got the four of us and our two dogs. It’s great.”
- Jennifer Lopez forced ex to fire hot female staffers
- Jack Nicholson’s friends fear he’ll die alone like Brando
- Amber Heard may have staged the TJ Maxx shopping pics to sell them herself!
- Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck have tense red carpet argument
- Kate Beckinsale addresses plastic surgery reports
- Brad Pitt made director cry when he rejected movie role
- Why Salma Hayek slapped Ryan Reynolds two times
- Julia Roberts was slapped by Sean Penn
- Why Daniel Craig wanted James Bond to die earlier
- Eva Mendes feared working with Will Smith would ruin her career