Meghan is excited in US while Harry is ‘nostalgic for his old life’
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Duncan Larcombe, a royal expert who published a biography on the Duke of Sussex, predicted “tough times ahead” as former actress Meghan Markle is “in her element” in California though Harry is “nostalgic for his old life”
According to the royal author, Prince Harry is definitely feeling “regretful and embarrassed” for criticizing his relatives in his TV tell-all with Oprah Winfrey, while his partner, Meghan Markle, is “in her element,” and the pair is now in for a “difficult ride.”
Harry’s return to Britain for Prince Philip’s funeral reminded him of “everything he’s sacrificed” and “recent damage done”
According to Duncan Larcombe, author of “Prince Harry: The Inside Story,” the 36-year-old Duke of Sussex just lashed out at the royals because “he’s a hot-headed guy.”
The longstanding royal editor told the UK mag, “Harry was clearly hurt and angry about Meghan’s experience with the royals — and used the interview to get it out.”
“But after returning home, I’ve no doubt he’s been feeling embarrassed, regretful and awkward.
“He’s now facing the consequences. I believe he’ll regret that interview — and maybe his decision to leave the royal family,” Larcombe predicted.
Harry had a “heart to heart” with his father, Prince Charles, and older brother, Prince William.
Mr Larcombe questioned whether the 36-year-old would be able to “keep things harmonious” with the royals while pursuing a fresh life across the pond.
“Meghan’s in her element,” the royal specialist told Closer magazine. “She’s a former actress who worked in TV and film and grew up in LA.”
“She’ll be elated. Her dream was always LA.
“So these two feelings – Meghan excited for their future and Harry nostalgic for his old life – are bound to cause tension for them.
“I can’t see how Harry can live this new life and keep things harmonious with his family.
“I imagine William and Charles tried to establish some boundaries during their heart to heart.
“But I honestly think this whole thing is a lose-lose situation.
“I just don’t think that Harry will be able to live harmoniously as a part of these two worlds – the royals and the LA showbiz world.
“He’s in for a very difficult ride. There could be tough times ahead.”
Harry was clearly “feeling numb” when he returned to Los Angeles, according to the royal expert.
“You could see in his face at the funeral that he was torn,” the royal expert said of the service for Harry’s grandfather Prince Philip.
“Coming home has reminded him of everything he’s sacrificed in recent years — and of the recent damage done,” Larcombe insisted.
But those debilitating emotions contrast with those of Markle, who is “elated” and “in her element” in California.
“Her dream was always LA.
“I can’t see how Harry can live this new life and keep things harmonious with his family,” he said, calling it a “lose-lose situation.”
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Amanda Bynes must stay in psychiatric ward for 30 days
- Actress flashes bum in skimpy underwear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts