Harry and Meghan share new photo of Archie’s second birthday
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Prince Harry and Meghan have posted a recent photo of their son Archie, who is two years old, as part of a fundraising campaign to ensure that the coronavirus vaccine is accessible worldwide.
The sepia-toned picture, which features the toddler in jeans and trainers clutching a huge bouquet of balloons, was posted on the couple’s Archewell website alongside a request for universal access to the coronavirus vaccine.
On Thursday, Meghan and Harry discussed on their Archewell Foundation page how people all over the world can support a good cause in celebration of Archie’s birthday.
Meghan, 39, and Harry, 36, said, “We have been deeply touched over the past two years to feel the warmth and support for our family in honor of Archie’s birthday.” “Many of you donate to charities on his behalf, and mark the occasion by giving back or doing an act of service—all through the goodness of your hearts. You raise funds for those who need it most, and continue to do so organically and selflessly. We remain incredibly grateful.”
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor celebrated his two-year birthday on Thursday in California, where he now resides after Harry and Meghan retired from senior royal duties.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry appealed to their fans to contribute and assist with the distribution of vaccinations to underserved families around the globe.
“We cannot think of a more resonant way to honor our son’s birthday,” they added. “If we all show up, with compassion for those we both know and don’t know, we can have a profound impact. Even a small contribution can have a ripple effect. Together, we can uplift, protect, and care for one another.”
Initially, Harry and Meghan asked for contributions to Gavi, the vaccination alliance, which purchases coronavirus vaccinations for countries who cannot afford them, on their Archewell webpage.
They updated their first post about two hours later with a new photo of their boy, who will become a big brother later this year when Meghan gives birth to their baby.
The photo was taken at the duke and duchess’s home on Thursday.
Harry and Meghan have been very cautious on how many details and photographs about their baby, who has not been in the UK since November 2019, have been published.
They sued a photo firm after pictures of him were taken when they were in Canada in January 2020, and the case was settled after the business went bankrupt.
When drones were used to take photos of the backyard of the home they were living in when they first came to Los Angeles, they took action against unnamed paparazzi.
The duke and duchess noted that vaccine delivery has “effectively yet to start” in several developed countries around the world.
The couple said, “We will not be able to truly recover until everyone, everywhere, has equal access to the vaccine.”
“We are inviting you to contribute whatever you can – if you have the means to do so – to bring vaccines to families in the world’s most vulnerable places.”
On social media, members of the Royal Family wished Archie a happy second birthday.
“Wishing Archie Mountbatten-Windsor a very happy 2nd birthday today.” the Queen wrote in a message from the official Royal Family account.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Jennifer Lawrence’s huge N!PPLES scare her
May 7, 2021 at 1:40 am
At first I thought it was a war scene