Prince Harry ‘constantly worried’ that he’ll lose Meghan like Diana
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
If the Duke of Sussex constantly fears his wife will die like Princess Diana, then it’s ‘dreadful,’ according to author Angela Levin.
She went on to say that the royal’s life “sounds too much for him” and that he should stand down from his job as a “woke lecturing celebrity.”
In a new TV documentary series, Harry discusses how he failed to deal with her death for more than a decade, and how the fear of losing his wife Meghan was one of the key reasons the pair resigned their royal responsibilities and fled to California last year.
“My mother was chased to her death when she was in a relationship with someone who wasn’t white, and now look what’s happened. You’re talking about history repeating itself? They’re not going to stop until she dies,” Harry says in the documentary series “The Me You Can’t See.””
“It’s incredibly triggering to potentially lose another woman in my life,” he continued, referring to Meghan.
Prince Harry has gone to great lengths to protect Meghan Markle’s safety. According to the Daily Mail, the pair has recruited former troops from the Special Air Service, a British Armed Forces special forces team, to assure their safety. Considering that numerous agents would be required each day to secure Meghan and Harry’s safety, the annual expense might reach 4 million pounds, or more than 4.5 million euros.
While he battled sentiments of being unable to save his mother, the Duke of Sussex revealed that he suffered from panic attacks and struggled with binge drinking and drugs.
He told Oprah Winfrey that he was “worried and afraid” to return to the UK for Prince Philip’s burial.
According to a royal biographer, Prince Harry’s new life appears to be “too much for him,” as he is “constantly” concerned about losing Meghan Markle like he did Princess Diana.
In his new Apple TV+ docuseries, Prince Harry speaks openly about his mother, Princess Diana, and discusses his fears.
Harry and Meghan have moved into their new Los Angeles home with their baby Archie last year.
The pair has already moved on from the harsh scrutiny they received during their time in the royal limelight. Despite this, it appears that Harry is still concerned about the effects that all of the attention will have on Meghan.
He went on to compare Meghan’s predicament to that of his late mother, Princess Diana, who died in a vehicle collision in 1997 with film producer Dodi Al Fayed.
“My mother was chased to her death while she was in a relationship with someone who wasn’t white. And now look what’s happened,” Harry said, recalling Diana’s death when he was 12 years old.
Harry has already stated that the media attention Meghan got, in particular, played a key role in their decision to pull back.
‘How dreadful if Harry constantly thinks that he will lose Meghan like he did Diana’, Levin said.
‘His life sounds too much for him’, Angela continued, before putting forward her opinion that he should ‘back away’ from his new ventures in light of this.
Harry describes how, after years of anguish, he attempted to get assistance for his mental health in his twenties before eventually committing to therapy when he met Meghan, now 39, five years ago.
“I wasn’t in an environment where it was encouraged to talk about it either, that was sort of, like, squashed.” the Duke said of his mental difficulties in his youth.
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Amanda Bynes must stay in psychiatric ward for 30 days
- Actress flashes bum in skimpy underwear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts
June 4, 2021 at 1:54 pm
It’s highly unlikely that Meg will die like Diana did. I haven’t seen or hear of papparazi following her around like they did Diana. Secondly, Diana got in a car with a drunk driver and did not fasten her seat belt. That is what killed her. Just snuggle up with a blankie in a quiet room Harry – Meg will be just fine.