Meghan Markle retained trusted team of Hollywood advisers during her time in the royal family
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Meghan Markle maintained contact with her trusted team of four Hollywood advisors throughout her tenure as a member of the royal family, according to The Sun.
After marrying Prince Harry, the Duchess of Sussex continued to consult her counsel, business manager, and talent agents, according to sources.
Meghan would frequently get on conference calls to America with her counsel Rick Genow, company manager Andrew Meyer, and talent agent Nick Collins, according to several reports.
According to The Telegraph, Keleigh Thomas Morgan of Sunshine Sachs, a public relations agency, remained in her inner circle, spearheading the couple’s first charitable charity, Sussex Royal.
“Rick, Andrew and Nick came with the territory. So did Keleigh,” a source said.
“They were constantly fielding proposals for Meghan and bringing stuff to her.
“But the team in America did pose problems for staff
at KP [Kensington Palace].
“There was always quite a lot of secrecy surrounding the couple’s conversations with the US.”
The Sussexes have spent the last year establishing a new life in California, and now it’s official: Harry and Meghan will not be returning to the Royal Family as working members.
They also informed the Queen that they will be standing down permanently following the agreed-upon twelve-month examination.
Of course, this comes as no surprise. Since moving to the United States, Harry and Meghan have been busy carving out new careers for themselves, including a rumored $100 million Netflix contract and a multi-million dollar podcast, Archewell Audio, with Spotify. Meghan has since been revealed as a private partner in fitness company Clevr Blends, and the couple also launched a new foundation called Archewell.
The Duke and Duchess hired former Pinterest marketing head Christine Schirmer to direct their public relations staff alongside Hollywood PR agency Sunshine Sachs as one of their major hires over the last year.
For this new chapter in their lives, the couple has put together their own high-profile squad.
The Sussexes’ current staff consists of an agent, a business agent, a lawyer, and a public relations agency. The Gersh Agency’s Nick Collins, who has handled celebrities such as Tobey Maguire and Jamie Foxx, is in charge of handling all film, television, or charity offers. Meghan’s business plans are the brainchild of Andrew Meyer, the founder of Freemark Financial. Rick Genow, the Sussexes’ counsel, is a Harvard graduate. He is regarded as one of Hollywood’s best lawyers, and he will be in charge of Meghan’s legal matters. Sunshine Sachs is in charge of the couple’s media relations.
After stepping down from royal duties in March 2020, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are now residing in Montecito, Santa Barbara, with their two-year-old son Archie.
In the coming months, Harry and Meghan are expecting a baby daughter.
According to the Daily Mail, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were in negotiations with a £1.3 billion-backed US firm a year before they stood down as senior royals.
From early 2019 until after they left as working royals last January, Prince Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, are said to have met with Quibi, a now-defunct video streaming service.
According to the Daily Telegraph, Prince Harry met with executives from the American company in London after returning from the Sandringham summit.
According to the paper, an agreement for him to have content on the website had reached advanced stages but eventually dropped apart when the app failed to take off.
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Rapper caught masturb@ting during flight, arrested
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Kevin Spacey showed teenager his pen!s … ‘You touch it’
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts