According to one royal commentator, Prince Harry will never be able to repair his family feud as long as he is married to Meghan Markle.
According to Carole Malone, a royal analyst, this is because Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, will not encourage Harry to reconnect with his relatives.
Carole Malone had this to say about it: “The fact is Harry will never reconcile with his family as long as he’s married to Meghan because I don’t believe she’d allow it. She needs to keep Harry isolated and apart from his family to keep control.”
She continues, “I think this feud suits her. It suits her that her Harry is an ocean and thousands of miles away from family and friends from his “past” who may try to influence his thinking and persuade him that jacking in royal life was a mistake.”
Malone argues that “it was never going to happen” to mend the alleged royal family rifts.
“Why in God’s name would Wills want to make up with the brother who branded his family racists and trashed their global reputation?” she wonders.
She further asserts: “If this feud had never happened Harry might never have left Britain. And if he and Meghan were still working royals here they wouldn’t be on track to becoming billionaires in the next decade.
“They wouldn’t be living in the city Meghan loves and feels most at home. They couldn’t trade on their royal status or be involved in any of the multi-million pound commercial deals they’ve now signed.”
If the Royal Family apologize to Meghan and Harry, she is ‘prepared to heal rift.’
In an intense conversation with Oprah Winfrey about a month earlier, Meghan Markle, 39, and Prince Harry, 36, made incendiary allegations about the Royal Family. Kevin O’Sullivan, host of TalkRADIO, said: “Meghan let it be known that she is prepared to heal the rift with the Royal Family so long as they apologise to her. I think people in this country think the apology should be coming in the opposite direction, that Harry and Meghan owe our Royal Family a huge apology for outrageously calling them racists.”
Mr. Myers continued: “I don’t think we’re going to see Meghan here anytime soon.
“She is heavily pregnant. It would be extraordinary if she came back for the Diana statue unveiling and then one may wonder when we will see her again.
“They’ve set up a very cosy life out there.
“Maybe it will be Christmas and even then, will they be welcomed back?
“There’s an awful lot that needs to be discussed and all the leaks from their camp is causing quite a bit of stress over the other side.
“Whilst this keeps happening and they’re not talking, I can’t see any cooling of relations to make everything better.”
- Amber Heard may have staged the TJ Maxx shopping pics to sell them herself!
- Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck have tense red carpet argument
- Kate Beckinsale addresses plastic surgery reports
- Why Daniel Craig wanted James Bond to die earlier
- Eva Mendes feared working with Will Smith would ruin her career
- Barbie Star Ryan Gosling defends his role as ‘Ken’
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are ‘low-grade reality stars’, says Tim Dillon
- Is Megan Fox forcing her sons to ‘wear girls clothes’?
- Margot Robbie Put Herself Through Insane Amounts of Gymnastics, Underwater & Aerial Silk Training for DC Movie, Was Still Paid Less Than Jared Leto’s $7M Salary
- Royal family publicly ignores Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s daughter Lilibet’s birthday