When is Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Baby Girl Due ?
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Meghan Markle, 39, and Prince Harry, 36, surprised royal fans this year by announcing their pregnancy on Valentine’s Day. Since then, during an interview with Oprah Winfrey in March, the couple has announced the gender of their baby and revealed that they are expecting a daughter. What is Meghan’s expected due date?
As summer approaches, many royal enthusiasts have been anticipating the birth of the new Sussex child.
Despite the fact that the exact date of their baby’s birth is unknown, a source told Us Weekly that it will be in late spring.
“Harry and Meghan have always wanted a couple of kids—a little brother or sister for Archie, and they’re excitedly planning for the arrival of their bundle of joy. It’s a dream come true.…Meghan fell pregnant again toward the end of last year. The baby is due at the end of spring,” said the source.
But what if we had no choice but to guess a date? The end of spring/beginning of summer, according to science, is officially June 20—which is close to Archie’s birthday on May 6. So…maybe something in that ballpark!
In a March interview with Oprah, Harry expressed his joy about the baby news.
“To have any one or any two, but to have a boy and then a girl—what more could you ask for?” he said.
The couple stated that their second child will be born this summer, but did not specify which month.
However, a Sussex spokesperson said Meghan had not obtained medical clearance to return to the UK with Harry after Prince Philip’s death last month.
This information has prompted speculation about Meghan’s due date, as being heavily pregnant may have prevented her from flying back to the United Kingdom.
Following the Sussexes’ permanent relocation to the United States, many fans have asked what the ethnicity of the newest member of the family would be.
Despite this, People reported that the couple’s daughter, like their firstborn, Archie, would be a British citizen due to the duke’s nationality and his status as a prince.
Meghan and Harry want their daughter’s name to “have meaning,” according to a source, and “there are some top picks for names but nothing concrete.”
And, if you’re curious if Princess Diana is being considered, the answer is possibly no. “They are highly unlikely to name their daughter Diana,” a source previously told Page Six, citing the couple’s concern that it would raise media interest in their child. “Their biggest concern is that it would make her a bigger target for the media and considerably increase public interest in the child’s life. Whatever anybody thinks, Harry and Meghan do value their privacy and want to shield their children from the intense media pressure they have endured.”
Following Prince Philip’s death last month, one name has emerged as the frontrunner in betting odds, according to UK gaming platform Ladbrokes.
Fans hope the Duke of Sussex, 36, would use a version of the Duke of Edinburgh’s name in his daughter’s title as a tribute to his late grandfather.
Philippa’s odds have been cut to 3/1, while Diana, named after Prince Harry’s mother, is 5/1, and Elizabeth, named after the Queen, is 10/1.
‘Royal fans are increasingly hopeful that Harry and Meghan will name their daughter Philippa, and we’ve been forced to cut the odds accordingly as it’s the only name punters are backing right now,’ said Jessica O’Reilly of Ladbrokes.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts