“The Queen Is Unimpressed” With Prince Harry After His Latest Interview
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
According to a source, Queen Elizabeth II was not pleased with Prince Harry’s new podcast interview.
The royals are apparently furious that Prince Harry likened his life in England to “a mix between The Truman Show” and “being in a zoo” during a recent Armchair Expert podcast interview. And it seems that Harry’s grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, is bothered.
“The Queen is unimpressed with Harry’s latest interview and found it hurtful. It hasn’t done their relationship any favors ,” a source tells Us Weekly, adding that Prince Charles and Prince William are “livid too.”
The royals don’t want to “engage” with Harry’s remarks because “they feel it was thoughtless and irresponsible of Harry to once again shade The Firm so soon after Prince Philip’s death, while the Queen is still mourning the death of her husband,” according to the article.
The Duke of Sussex said: “The biggest issue for me was that being born into it, you inherit the risk. You inherit every element of it without a choice. And because of the way the U.K. media are, they feel an ownership over you .”
Though this reinforces recent claims that the royal family was “distressed and angry” at the zoo remark, another source tells Us Weekly that the queen “still has a soft spot” for Harry.
Indeed, it was claimed in early May that the British queen is fed up with Prince Charles’ behaviour toward her grandson. “With the way things are going, Charles may never forgive Harry,” a source told Us Weekly at the time. “She feels that he’s putting his pride before the best interest of the monarchy. She has enough on her plate dealing with the loss of her husband. It’s drama she can do without .”
“I think the problem with the podcast and the things Harry has said — particularly about the institution, feeling like he was in ‘The Truman Show’, feeling like he was in a zoo — it has echoes of what he said on Oprah, that he, and his brother, and his father feel trapped by the institution,” royal biographer Katie Nicholl told ET. “It may be how Harry feels, but I don’t think it’s how William and Charles feel.”
“When Prince Charles was asked if he was aware of his son’s podcast today on an engagement, he pointedly refused to answer,” royal reporter Katie Nicholl told ET.
Prince William seems to be the only one on the queen’s good side. “Unlike Charles, who still hasn’t forgiven Harry for dragging his name through the mud,” the source said, “Elizabeth is proud of William for taking the dignified approach.”
Prince Harry holds a special place in Queen Elizabeth’s heart, according to royal biographer Andrew Morton, author of “Diana: In Pursuit of Love.” Her Majesty, in particular, has “has gone out of her way” to help her grandson.
“When you look at the Queen’s relationship with Harry it’s quite special,” Morton told Express. “She has gone out of her way to support his ventures, especially the Invictus Games, and we all remember that brilliant little TV promotional video involving US President and First Lady Obama and the Queen and Prince Harry when he drops the microphone.”
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Rapper caught masturb@ting during flight, arrested
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Kevin Spacey showed teenager his pen!s … ‘You touch it’
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts