Marlon Brando had s*x with Richard Pryor, Marvin Gaye
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Marlon Brando had s** with Richard Pryor and Marvin Gaye, according to Quincy Jones.
The legendary music producer made the claim in a wide-ranging interview with Vulture, where he shared stories on everyone from Ivanka Trump to Elon Musk.
Jones spoke about Brando’s dating habits “back in the day,” describing him as the most charming man you ever met.
“He’d [expletive] anything.
Anything! He’d [expletive] a mailbox.
Marvin Gaye,” Jones said.
Jennifer Lee, Pryor’s widow, confirmed the story to TMZ.
She said Pryor’s bisexuality was well-known among his friends but was never made public.
She also told TMZ that his s**ual escapades were documented in diaries that she plans to publish later this year.
Pryor, a famous comedian and actor, was married seven times to five women, including Lee whom he married twice, first in 1981 and then in 2001.
They were married until he died in 2005.
Lee said it was the ’70s when drugs were still good, especially quaaludes.
“If you did enough cocaine, you’d [expletive] a radiator and send it flowers in the morning,” she said.
Brando was known for a number of romantic relationships, which resulted in eight children – he also adopted three.
In 1976, he spoke out about his sexuality.
“Homosexuality is so much in fashion, it no longer makes news.
Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences, and I am not ashamed,” he said.
“I have never paid much attention to what people think about me.
But if there is someone who is convinced that Jack Nicholson and I are lovers, may they continue to do so.
I find it amusing.” Frequent rumors persisted about his friendship with actor Wally Cox, but two of Brando’s wives insisted it was a platonic relationship.
The claims made by Jones have caused quite a stir on social media with many people expressing shock and disbelief.
Some have criticized Jones for revealing intimate details about other people’s private lives.
Others have defended his right to speak out and say what he thinks.
One Twitter user wrote: “Quincy Jones needs to keep his mouth shut.
It’s not cool to out people like that.
Brando and Pryor are not here to defend themselves.” Another added: “I love Quincy Jones but that was wrong.
It’s not for him to reveal someone else’s sexuality without their permission.”
However, some people have praised Jones for his candor and honesty, saying that his revelations help to break down barriers and promote understanding.
One supporter tweeted: “Quincy Jones is a legend.
He’s done more for music than most people could ever dream of.
He’s also brave enough to speak his mind and tell the truth.
The controversy is likely to continue for some time, as more people weigh in on the issue.
However, one thing is clear – Marlon Brando’s reputation as a Hollywood icon has been forever changed by these latest revelations.
- ‘Steven Seagal treated me as a s-x toy’
- Noel Clarke told actress he likes s-x from behind
- Charlie Sheen’s nasty addiction to prostitutes and drugs
- Christina Hendricks reacts to s-x symbol status
- Jennifer Lopez forced ex to fire hot female staffers
- Elderly man arrested for public masturbation
- Christina Hendricks in n^de photo hacking scandal
- Actress caught in s-x racket
- ‘How I was sold as s-x slave by my own family’
- Dolly Parton’s husband wants 3some with Jen Aniston
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence’s huge N!PPLES scare her
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress