Madonna flashes her b–bs and bum in public
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Madonna, the iconic singer, returned to the Met Gala and stunned everyone with her outfit choice.
The 57-year-old singer made sure that all eyes were on her with a black Givenchy gown that left little to the imagination.
The star arrived at the event wearing a sheer black gown that showed off most of her peachy rear and her b–bs.
She was accompanied by the creative director of Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci, who was responsible for designing her daring dress.
While most celebrities opted for sequinned or floor-length dresses, Madonna’s unique look was inspired by the therapeutic kinesiology tape she wears for her fatigued muscles on tour.
According to Vogue, “Madonna’s dress was an homage to this method of taping.”
Madonna’s revealing outfit also included a pair of s**y knee-high boots and an intricate jeweled headpiece.
Despite the daring outfit choice, she confidently posed for photographers with her hands on her hips and a big smile.
Madonna has been known for her bold fashion choices over the years, and this year’s Met Gala was no exception.
Her outfit had people talking on social media, with many praising her for her confidence and style.
The annual Met Gala is one of the biggest fashion events of the year, with many celebrities showcasing their style on the red carpet.
This year’s theme was “Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology,” which explored the relationship between handmade haute couture and machine-made fashion.
This year’s event was co-hosted by Taylor Swift, Idris Elba, and Anna Wintour, and the guest list included some of the biggest names in entertainment, fashion, and politics.
Despite the star-studded guest list, Madonna managed to steal the show with her daring outfit.
Her appearance was met with mixed reactions, with some criticizing her for showing too much skin while others praised her for her boldness.
Madonna has been an icon of the music industry for decades and has also made a name for herself in the fashion world.
Her daring outfit choices have become a hallmark of her style and have inspired many other artists and fashion designers.
The Met Gala is known for its extravagant outfits and Madonna’s daring dress was just one example of the stunning fashion on display.
The event is a celebration of creativity and style, and Madonna’s outfit certainly embodied both of those qualities.
- ‘Steven Seagal treated me as a s-x toy’
- Noel Clarke told actress he likes s-x from behind
- Charlie Sheen’s nasty addiction to prostitutes and drugs
- Christina Hendricks reacts to s-x symbol status
- Jennifer Lopez forced ex to fire hot female staffers
- Elderly man arrested for public masturbation
- Christina Hendricks in n^de photo hacking scandal
- Actress caught in s-x racket
- ‘How I was sold as s-x slave by my own family’
- Dolly Parton’s husband wants 3some with Jen Aniston
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence’s huge N!PPLES scare her
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress