Lady Gaga wears butt-exposing dress
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at the 2023 Oscars red carpet, wearing a sheer black dress fresh off the runway of Versace.
The dress features a sheer long-sleeve bodice with exposed corset boning and a drop-waist full skirt, which dipped low below her rear end, exposing her backside with a strategically placed zipper.
Completing the look were a slicked-back updo, diamond collar necklace, glossy red lip, and smoky eye.
The dress was worn by Gigi Hadid when she opened the Versace FW23 runway show in Los Angeles on March 9.
Gaga’s stunning appearance on the red carpet was unexpected as show producer Glenn Weiss said during a press conference that the pop star had a scheduling conflict with the Joker sequel Folie à Deux.
However, sources later confirmed that Gaga would attend the ceremony and perform “Hold My Hand” from Top Gun: Maverick.
The song is nominated for Original Song, marking Gaga’s fourth Oscar nomination and third for Original Song.
She previously won the trophy in the category for the song “Shallow” from A Star Is Born and was also nominated for Best Actress for starring in the film.
Gaga has been laying low on the award show circuit this season, but last year she made several huge appearances.
At last year’s Academy Awards, she wore two different looks.
For her first look at Elton John’s party, she donned a creamy yellow Rodarte gown.
She switched up the vibe completely and wore a sparkling fitted Ralph Lauren Collection jumpsuit with dazzling necklaces and black heels to present the award for Best Picture at the show.
But perhaps the most special gown she wore last year was to the Grammys.
Though the “Bad Romance” singer rocked a trio of gowns to the event, her teal crepe back satin silk velvet dress with a feather capelet had a special twist: It was designed by her sister, Natali Germanotta.
Gaga shouted out her little sister on Instagram the day after the show, tagging her younger sibling’s New York-based design house, Topo Studio.
The Oscars are airing live on ABC on Sunday, March 12, at 8 p.m. ET.
Gaga’s appearance on the red carpet was nothing short of stunning, and her fans are thrilled to see her wearing such a bold and daring look.
The sheer Versace dress is definitely a showstopper, but it’s the butt-exposing detail that has everyone talking.
Gaga’s fashion choices have always been a topic of conversation, and this latest dress is no exception.
Fans on social media couldn’t get enough of the unique design, praising Gaga for always pushing the boundaries.
One fan wrote, “Lady Gaga never disappoints when it comes to fashion.
This dress is everything!” Another added, “Gaga is a true icon.
She knows how to make a statement, and this dress does just that.”
It’s clear that Gaga’s impact on fashion cannot be denied.
She continues to inspire her fans with her bold and daring looks, and we can’t wait to see what she’ll wear next.
- ‘Steven Seagal treated me as a s-x toy’
- Noel Clarke told actress he likes s-x from behind
- Charlie Sheen’s nasty addiction to prostitutes and drugs
- Christina Hendricks reacts to s-x symbol status
- Jennifer Lopez forced ex to fire hot female staffers
- Elderly man arrested for public masturbation
- Christina Hendricks in n^de photo hacking scandal
- Actress caught in s-x racket
- ‘How I was sold as s-x slave by my own family’
- Dolly Parton’s husband wants 3some with Jen Aniston
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence’s huge N!PPLES scare her
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress