Jason Momoa strips down to almost nothing
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Jason Momoa, the star of “Aquaman,” recently visited Jimmy Kimmel Live and took a moment to express his newfound love for the malo, a traditional Hawaiian garment worn by men.
During his visit, Momoa stripped down mid-interview to reveal that he was actually wearing one.
The moment occurred after Kimmel showed an image of Momoa donning the outfit on a recent fishing trip.
Momoa then explained that he recently took up wearing the one-piece in preparation for Apple TV+’s forthcoming series, “Chief of War.”
Momoa is the creator, writer, director, producer, and actor on this Apple series.
“That’s what I wear every day,” he said.
“I was just getting ready for the role ’cause I like to get into character, and so I was tanning my white ass.
It was a second — you go past and he just happened to take a little photo.”
However, the malo has definitely won Momoa over.
“I actually don’t even like wearing clothes anymore,” he said.
“I’m in it every day.
I wear it all the time.”
When Kimmel called his bluff, asking if he was wearing one at the moment, Momoa stood up and shed his clothing until he was left all but(t) n^ked in his malo.
The actor took it a step farther, giving an extra spin and revealing his backside to Kimmel, who jokingly began to fan himself, and the cheering audience.
Momoa shared photos from his malo-flaunting fishing trip on Instagram last month, during which he caught tuna with his close friends and family.
“Amazing time with da ohana,” Momoa captioned the post.
“Big mahalo to captain hopper and J for helping us catch some aku. Dried aku all week. Cheeehuuu.”
Momoa’s love for the malo is not new.
He has been spotted wearing one on several occasions, including at the premiere of “Aquaman” in 2018.
The malo is a traditional Hawaiian garment worn by men that looks similar to a loincloth.
“I’m very much rooted in my culture, and it’s important to me,” he said during an interview with Men’s Health in 2018.
“I’m Hawaiian. I grew up in Iowa, but I always knew who I was.”
Momoa’s upcoming series, “Chief of War,” is set in Hawaii toward the end of the 18th century.
The storyline revolves around the conflict between a powerful chief and a British officer who arrives to control the islands.
Momoa is excited about the show and believes it will highlight Hawaiian culture.
“We’re going to have more people speaking Hawaiian than any other show on television,” he said.
“It’s about giving back to my culture and making sure that we do it right.”
Momoa has been active in promoting Hawaiian culture and advocating for the protection of sacred sites, such as Mauna Kea.
He has also been involved in efforts to reduce plastic pollution in the ocean.
Momoa’s fans are also excited about his upcoming role as Duncan Idaho in the film adaptation of Frank Herbert’s “Dune.” The movie is set for release in October 2021.
Momoa’s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live has garnered a lot of attention on social media, with fans sharing their admiration for his confidence and sense of humor.
One fan tweeted: “Jason Momoa is a real-life superhero.
- ‘Steven Seagal treated me as a s-x toy’
- Noel Clarke told actress he likes s-x from behind
- Charlie Sheen’s nasty addiction to prostitutes and drugs
- Christina Hendricks reacts to s-x symbol status
- Jennifer Lopez forced ex to fire hot female staffers
- Elderly man arrested for public masturbation
- Christina Hendricks in n^de photo hacking scandal
- Actress caught in s-x racket
- ‘How I was sold as s-x slave by my own family’
- Dolly Parton’s husband wants 3some with Jen Aniston
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence’s huge N!PPLES scare her
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress