Daniel Craig caught kissing another man, goes to gay bars
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Daniel Craig, the actor who is best known for his role in the James Bond franchise, recently spoke about his sexuality on restaurateur Bruce Bozzi’s Lunch With Bruce Sirius XM podcast.
During the appearance, Craig candidly talked about why he goes to gay bars, the night he was seen kissing another man in a California bar, and his experiences with toxic masculinity at straight bars.
In 2010, tabloids reported that Bozzi was seen having “an open-mouth passionate French kiss” with Craig.
Bozzi is now married to Bryan Lourd, director and co-chair of the Creative Artist Agency and Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher’s former lover.
Craig confirmed the reports during the podcast and explained what happened that night.
“It was definitely Daniel Craig and he was most certainly making out with a guy,” the tabloids reported at the time.
“In fact, Daniel held the guy’s head in his hands and pull[ed] him in for the kiss!” “If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it.”
Craig said that they were having a nice night and talking about his life when they got drunk and decided to go to a bar.
He added that they did nothing wrong and that he didn’t care if people saw them.
“Don’t worry about it.
We got your back, right,” he said, noting that the state’s “spirit” is what made him move there.
“Everybody’s in, there’s something magical about it.
And that was there that night.”
Craig also revealed that he has been going to gay bars for as long as he can remember because he got tired of the toxic masculinity at straight bars.
“One of the reasons, because I don’t get into fights in gay bars that often… because the aggressive d–k swinging in hetero bars, I just got very sick of [it],” he said.
“As a kid because it was like… I don’t want to end up eating in a punch up.
And I did. That would happen quite a lot.
And it would just be a good place to go.
Everybody was chill, everybody.
You didn’t really have to sort of state your sexuality.
It was okay. And it was a very safe place to be.”
Craig added that he goes to gay bars not just for the friendly camaraderie with other men but also to meet girls as there are a lot of girls there for exactly the same reason.
“It was kind of … an ulterior motive,” he said.
The actor has been married to actress Rachel Weisz since 2011 and has not publicly identified as bisexual.
Craig noted that he is still straight but that he is comfortable with his sexuality and does not care what people think.
He added that he is proud of who he is and that he will continue to be true to himself.
“I’m sorry, but I don’t give a fuck. I really don’t,” he said.
“I know who I am. And I’m very comfortable with who I am.”
- ‘Steven Seagal treated me as a s-x toy’
- Noel Clarke told actress he likes s-x from behind
- Charlie Sheen’s nasty addiction to prostitutes and drugs
- Christina Hendricks reacts to s-x symbol status
- Jennifer Lopez forced ex to fire hot female staffers
- Elderly man arrested for public masturbation
- Christina Hendricks in n^de photo hacking scandal
- Actress caught in s-x racket
- ‘How I was sold as s-x slave by my own family’
- Dolly Parton’s husband wants 3some with Jen Aniston
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence’s huge N!PPLES scare her
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress