Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Christina Milian, a 33-year-old singer and reality TV star, suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at the Hollywood premiere of the movie “Focus” held at TCL Chinese Theatre.
Christina decided to wear an open blue silk jacket with no top or bra underneath, which exposed more than she had intended.
Christina had a “boob tape mishap” causing her tape to strain against the inside of her jacket.
Despite the unfortunate incident, Christina made an impact on the red carpet, especially next to her friend Karrueche’s casual outfit.
More and more frequently, stars have been stepping out in suits, jumpsuits, and playsuit ensembles, giving the words “high-octane glamour” a whole new meaning.
By wearing a colored suit, Christina gave it a fun, girly edge, and by avoiding a shirt, she made the outfit even more womanly.
Christina’s long hair was gathered up in a high braided ponytail that draped over her shoulder.
She has her own reality television show, Christina Milian Turned Up, which follows the singer and actress along with her Cuban-American family.
However, Christina has remained tight-lipped about her rumored love interest, Lil Wayne, who is also the founder of Young Money.
Christina and Lil Wayne collaborated on a love song, “Start a Fire,” and she gushed about their musical chemistry, stating that “when those two people are together, it is a fire that ignites.”
Christina has a daughter, Violet, who she shares with her ex-husband, The Dream. Violet will turn five on Friday.
The “Dip It Low” singer has yet to fully establish herself in the reality TV world, and she attempted to draw more attention to herself by wearing the open blue silk jacket without a top or bra underneath.
Although it was unfortunate that her tape didn’t quite stay in place, those who have experienced fashion faux pas and over-exposing mishaps may try to overlook it and focus on the cool blue suit in general.
However, if anyone dares to try the look at home, it’s important to live and learn to avoid any embarrassing over-exposure.
A little fashion tape can go a long way in keeping everything in place.
Christina’s mishap should be a lesson to anyone planning to wear a daring outfit that includes plunging necklines or other revealing details.
Despite the wardrobe malfunction, Christina remained confident and composed throughout the evening.
She knows that being a celebrity means that all eyes are on her, and sometimes that means that she has to take fashion risks to make a statement.
Although her outfit may not have been a complete success, it certainly caused a stir and ensured that she was the center of attention on the red carpet.
Christina’s fashion choices have always been daring, and she’s not afraid to try something new or push the envelope.
This is one of the reasons why she has remained a style icon for so many years.
Her sense of fashion is playful and youthful, and she always knows how to make a statement with her clothing choices.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts