Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Rihanna, the 24-year-old singer, has recently released a music video for her single “Stay”. In the video, she is featured in a bathtub, completely n^ked.
According to thesun.co.uk, the camera stays on her as she “wallows n^ked in the blue-tinged water” while different emotions pass across her face.
The video showcases Rihanna as she remains motionless for most of the four-minute shot.
The single, which is a duet with Mikky Ekko, is visually captured in a simplistic manner, with no special effects.
Rihanna’s tattoos and her latest lop-sided hairdo with shaved hair on one side are also prominently featured in the video.
The bathtub is an oversized white tub that she turns in while submerged in the water.
The video emphasizes her raw and authentic emotions as she sports hardly any makeup, allowing the audience to see her in a more vulnerable light.
She appears immersed in her thoughts, which adds to the overall melancholic tone of the video.
The music video has already garnered a lot of attention from fans and the media alike due to its simplistic and emotionally raw nature.
The video was directed by Sophie Muller, who has previously worked with Rihanna on several other music videos, including “Don’t Stop the Music” and “California King Bed”.
In an interview with MTV News, Mikky Ekko praised Rihanna’s performance in the video. “She’s incredible,” he said.
“She’s a really hard-working artist, and I don’t think people realize that about her.
She’s a workhorse. She shows up to work, puts in the time.”
Rihanna has also shared her thoughts on the making of the video, saying, “The video was really, really simple.
I pretty much stayed put in a bathtub, and we shot it really tight, really close.
There’s Mikky Ekko in the video as well.
This is the first time I’ve ever collaborated with him, so I’m excited about that because he’s actually the one who wrote the song and I kinda just fell in love with it so much and in love with the tone of his voice and we wanna keep him a part of it, so you’ll see him in the video.”
The release of the “Stay” music video is yet another example of Rihanna’s continuous evolution as an artist.
The simplicity of the video is a refreshing departure from the elaborate music videos that she is known for.
Furthermore, the video showcases her versatility as a performer, as she delivers a stripped-down and emotionally charged performance.
Her willingness to expose herself in such a vulnerable manner further solidifies her status as an artist who is unafraid to take risks and explore new creative avenues.
The music video has already generated a lot of buzz on social media, with fans taking to Twitter to express their admiration for the singer’s latest project.
Many have praised her for her raw and authentic performance, and for her ability to connect with her audience on a deeper emotional level.
As one Twitter user put it, “Rihanna’s ‘Stay’ video is so simple yet so beautiful.
The way she emotes through her facial expressions is just amazing.”
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts