Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Actress Jennifer Lawrence revealed on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” that she did not get bored during her three-year acting hiatus.
The 31-year-old Oscar winner said that she was busy in the bedroom with her husband, Cooke Maroney.
When asked by Colbert how she spent her time while taking a break from Hollywood, Lawrence jokingly replied, “I just had a ton of s**.” She then looked down at her growing baby bump and added, “I’m joking.”
Aside from that, Lawrence also spent time doing domestic tasks such as cooking and cleaning.
She said that she cooked a little and cleaned a lot during the pandemic. Lawrence said, “I think I would be a really good housekeeper. I mean, I make a mess, but I am really good at cleaning it up. I can attack a mess.”
Lawrence added that she enjoys cleaning her kitchen while listening to true crime podcasts. She also said that she was able to reconnect with herself while keeping to herself.
“I’ve always found comfort in a schedule and doing something, you know, and being somewhere. And just kind of the comfort of being, you know, on set where the world is one thing and very organized,” she said.
She continued, “I took a break and nobody really cared, and it was quiet and I got to like, I don’t know, kind of feel like I could become part of the world again without fanfare, literal fanfare.”
Lawrence returned to the spotlight this week at the premiere of her upcoming film, “Don’t Look Up,” which was directed by Adam McKay and also stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Timothée Chalamet, Jonah Hill, Ariana Grande, Meryl Streep and Chris Evans.
Lawrence made headlines in 2019 when she got engaged to art dealer Maroney.
The couple tied the knot the following October at the Belcourt of Newport mansion in Rhode Island.
According to Harper’s Bazaar, Lawrence met Maroney in 2018 at the suggestion of her friend Laura Simpson.
They hit it off and started dating shortly after.
Maroney proposed with an emerald-cut diamond ring in February 2019.
In June 2019, People confirmed that the couple was officially engaged.
A source told the publication, “It was a giant rock. They seemed like they were celebrating and people were talking about it. The ring was very noticeable. They were sitting back in a corner. She was wearing a cute black dress with white polka dots.”
Lawrence has been candid about her relationship with Maroney.
In a 2019 interview with Catt Sadler on her podcast “Naked with Catt Sadler,” Lawrence said that she was attracted to Maroney’s “bravery” and how he wasn’t “afraid to speak his mind.”
She said, “I met Cooke and I wanted to marry him. We wanted to marry each other, we wanted to commit fully. He’s my best friend, so I want to legally bind myself to him forever.”
Lawrence has been keeping a low profile in recent years. She hasn’t been in a movie since 2019’s “X-Men: Dark Phoenix” and she hasn’t been active on social media since 2018.
Lawrence won her Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her performance in the 2012 film “Silver Linings Playbook.”
She has been nominated for four other Academy Awards and has won numerous other awards throughout her career.
Lawrence’s film, “Don’t Look Up,” is a political satire about two astronomers who try to warn people about an asteroid that is heading towards Earth.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts