I was forcefully kissed during an audition – Actress Sienna Miller
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Sienna Miller has shared a story about an audition where she was made to feel violated.
She disclosed that during an audition, a director asked an actor to kiss her neck while they were reading a script.
The Factory Girl actress said that the unnamed actor was a stranger to her and the situation was uncomfortable.
She further explained that the experience was “old-fashioned” and “inappropriate” and lasted for about ten minutes.
Miller stated that when she spoke out against the director’s request, she was labeled “difficult” by the team.
She said, “Eventually, I said, ‘I can’t do this,’ and, of course, I was told I was difficult and all that.”
Despite feeling violated, she allowed the behavior to continue for an extended period of time because she was eager to get the job.
However, she did not get the job.
In addition, Miller revealed how shooting the film, The Girl, while pregnant left her feeling exhausted and “delirious” on set.
She explained that filming during the first trimester was distracting, and the tiredness was “quite debilitating”.
Despite the challenges, Miller said that the experience helped her acting as she was able to use some of the symptoms in her performance.
Miller had planned to take a break after the birth of her daughter, Marlowe, but she changed her mind after being offered a role in the forthcoming film Foxcatcher.
The film was shot in Pittsburgh, and Miller felt it was too good of an opportunity to turn down.
She said, “I had promised myself not to work so soon after the birth, it was too good an opportunity to turn down. Marlowe has been on about 15 planes already.”
In her interview with The Observer magazine, Miller’s experience highlights the casting couch culture that still persists in Hollywood.
The culture refers to the practice of trading s**ual favors for roles in films or television shows.
Miller’s experience is not unique, and many actors have come forward with similar stories.
Miller’s story is a reminder that there is still much work to be done in the entertainment industry to eradicate the casting couch culture.
It is essential for actors to feel safe and respected during the casting process and throughout their careers.
The director and actor involved in Miller’s experience have not been named.
However, Miller’s story serves as a warning to those who engage in casting couch practices that their behavior is unacceptable and will no longer be tolerated in the entertainment industry.
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Rapper caught masturb@ting during flight, arrested
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Kevin Spacey showed teenager his pen!s … ‘You touch it’
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts