Kim Kardashian reveals life plans after split from Kanye West
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Keeping Up with the Kardashians is coming to an end.
The series premiered in 2007 with Ryan Seacrest as an executive producer, concentrating on a most fascinating to look at mixed family. Kris and Caitlyn Jenner were seen raising their kids, Kendall and Kylie, as well as Kris’ children from her marriage to the late Robert Kardashian: Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, and Rob.
Kim Kardashian West revealed on the last episode of the family’s reality program that she was looking for “total happiness” as she addressed her failed marriage with Kanye West.
The last episode of the famous reality series, which aired on E! on Thursday, was packed with the typical KarJenner family shenanigans, relationship turmoil, and sad moments.
Kim tells Kris on “Keeping Up,” that she sensed a change after turning 40 in October and sought help from a therapist. She yearns for “total happiness” and a genuine companion with whom she can spend her life.
“I know obviously complete bliss is like, not a full reality, but if I can have it more of the majority of the time, that’s all I want to do, wherever that takes me,” she continued. “I just want my pure happiness, so that’s what I’m working on figuring out how to get there.
“I just feel like I’ve worked so hard in life to achieve everything that I’ve wanted to, and I’ve lived up to my expectations and achieved 10 times more than I even thought was humanly possible.”
Kim and West have four children: North, seven, Saint, five, Chicago, three, and Psalm, two.
“I never thought I was lonely,” Kim says. “I always thought that’s totally fine, I could just have my kids. My husband moves from state to state, and I’m on this ride with him. And I was OK with that. And then, after turning 40 this year, I realized, no, I don’t want a husband (who) lives in a completely different state. To me, I thought, ‘Oh my God, that’s when we’re getting along the best.’ But then that is sad to me, and that’s not what I want.
“I want someone that we have the same shows in common,” she added. “I want someone that wants to work out with me every single day.
She admitted to being jealous of her sister Khloe and her boyfriend Tristan Thompson after seeing them work out together during lockdown.
Kim said that the “little things are what I don’t have. I have all the big things. I have the extravagant, everything you could possibly imagine – and no one will ever do it like that, I know that, you know what I mean? And I’m grateful for those experiences – but I think I’m ready for the smaller experiences that I think will mean a lot.”
Later, Kim admitted that she was “totally bummed” to have failed the baby bar test for the second time while she pursued law school, but the KKW Beauty entrepreneur said she will keep trying.
She told a camera for a time capsule video that she is most proud of her criminal justice reform work, and that she wants to operate a thriving law firm in the years after the reality program.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts