Thomas Markle will air Meghan’s ‘dirty laundry’ in new interview
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Meghan Markle’s father has vowed to reveal the Duchess of Sussex’s “dirty laundry” in a new interview, only days after giving birth to her daughter Lilibet.
Thomas Markle wishes to re-establish communication with his daughter Meghan and meet his granddaughter Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor.
The retired Hollywood lighting director said in a teaser for his startling “60 Minutes Australia” interview airing on Sunday that he only learnt about the royal baby’s birth along with the entire public. His daughter did not call him, but he “heard it on the radio.”
“I’ll be very disappointed that I don’t get to hold my granddaughter,” Thomas says of his desire to see his granddaughter Lilibet.
Thomas, 76, claimed Meghan hasn’t contacted him since the two days before she married Prince Harry, and pleaded with her to do so. Meghan is said to have severed ties with her father when it was revealed that he planned set-up photographs with a paparazzi photographer ahead of her wedding in 2018.
In a preview for an explosive interview with 60 Minutes Australia, Thomas Markle urged Prince Harry and Meghan to forgive him so that he might see his grandchild.
Markle, who has never met British royal Harry, 36, tells journalist Tom Steinfort that he is still perplexed as to why Meghan, 39, broke off all communication with him.
Although the pleased parent admits that staging paparazzi images of himself getting a suit and shopping before the wedding in May 2018 was a mistake, he argues that he has done nothing so wrong that Meghan should choose to be utterly separated from him.
“I’ve made mistakes. I apologised a hundred times for it,” he said.
“If I had done something terribly wrong, that would be fine, but I haven’t.”
The 76-year-old concludes the trailer by threatening to reveal the Duchess of Sussex’s dark secrets. He says, “You want dirty laundry? First time I’ve discussed these things .”
He previously stated that he has apologized “100 times” for his misdeeds and invited the couple come meet him with their kid now that they are only “70 miles away.” “The bottom line is she didn’t lose me, she made a statement saying she lost me, she didn’t lose me, I would’ve always been there for her, I’m there for her now if she wants me,” he explained.
“I’d like to say again. I’m sorry for what I’ve done. This was two years ago. But I’ve tried to make it up to her. I’m now only 70 miles away. I’ve never stopped loving her. I don’t agree with all the things that my children they do. But I will always love them. And I certainly love Meghan.”
He has yet to meet the Sussexes’ firstborn child, Archie, who is two years old, and royal experts predict he will not meet his grandkids anytime soon.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are settling into life as a family of four.
Meghan and Harry hailed the newborn girl as “more than we could have ever imagined” and that it was a “very special time.”
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Actor was ‘disgusted’ by his own masturbati0n scene
- Jada smith hates Margot Robbie for sleeping with Will Smith
- “Steven Seagal squeezed my a*s on the wall”: Actor
- Kim Kardashian flaunts her curvy assets
- Jack Nicholson’s friends fear he’ll die alone like Brando
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Jennifer Lawrence’s huge N!PPLES scare her
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set