Princess George and Charlotte ‘don’t need childhood bond’ with cousin Archie
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
The royal family is very close-knit. Its members are extremely private, with just a small group of loyal friends and relatives.
Archie Harrison, Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex’s son, seems to be cut off from the rest of his royal family. Some observers wonder whether he would ever become friends with Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s children.
However, according to a royal scholar, the Cambridge children do not need such a close childhood relationship with Archie.
George and Charlotte, who are seven and six years old, will establish a relationship with their Californian cousins later in life, rather than developing a childhood connection, according to Ingrid Seward.
Ingrid Seward, author of Prince Philip Revealed: A Man of His Century, believes that as the cousins get older, they can develop a closer relationship and begin to “really appreciate” each other.
Following their stunning announcement that they will be standing down as senior royals, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex relocated to California with their toddler son last year.
“I am sure Diana would have wanted her sons’ offspring to be friends as she would have known how difficult it is to form friendships outside the family as people cannot be trusted not to let some indiscretion slip out,” the royal author told Express about the distance between the Cambridge kids and Archie.
“They may be friends with Archie when they are older,” Seward said. “How cool to have a Californian cousin who is going to be such a dude as Archie. So exciting for them to go and stay with him too and vice versa. So they may not have the childhood bond, which they really don’t need as they have lots of little friends, but they will really appreciate Archie later on in their lives.”
Princess Diana, according to Ingrid, may have wished for Prince William and Prince Harry’s children to be friends.
“I am sure Diana would have wanted her sons’ offspring to be friends as she would have known how difficult it is to form friendships outside the family as people cannot be trusted not to let some indiscretion slip out.
Prince Harry and Meghan are expecting a baby girl this year.
It’s unclear how much time Archie spent with the Cambridge children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, before the Duke and Duchess of Sussex left the country.
Since Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle’s explosive Oprah Winfrey interview in March, in which they accused The Firm of racism and insensitivity to mental health problems, the royal family has been in turmoil.
Meghan claimed that Archie was not made a prince because of his race, despite the fact that he is not qualified to be one until after Charles takes the throne, according to George V’s laws.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts
July 30, 2021 at 6:35 pm
It seems the children are the innocent victims in all of this. They had nothing to do with what the adults wanted. I feel for Harry’s children as they have no extended family whatsoever, other than Meghan’s mother. It is a shame for them. They deserve more than they will be getting.