Prince Harry’s new ‘woke persona distances him from any wrongdoing’
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Prince Harry has adopted a ‘woke persona,’ which ‘distances him from any wrongdoing or offence,’ according to a royal expert. Prince Harry wants to forget his resemblance to Prince Philip, the ‘legend of banter.’
According to a royal expert, the Duke of Sussex has attempted to establish a new identity in order to distinguish himself from his status as the ‘heir’ to the Duke of Edinburgh, who was renowned for his witty one-liners and gaffes.
“The Duke of Sussex has chosen to ignore and forget his less than favourable gaffes by burying them under several layers of political correctness and woke cushioning, in a hope that his newly created persona will distance him from any wrongdoing or offence he caused when his gaffes were knowingly made,” Thomas Mace-Archer Mills, member of the British Monarchists Society, told the Daily Star.
‘Harry used to be like his grandfather, he had charisma, and charm – he was able to also use humour as a tool, but this is where the similarities end.’
Mr Mace-Archer Mills went on to say that there is “nothing funny” about Harry any more, and that, unlike his grandfather, the Duke is no longer able to use humor to his advantage.
“Not only have times changed, so has Prince Harry,” he added.
The royal expert also remembered how the royal used to be a ‘lad’s lad,’ but reported that the once ‘happy go lucky chap’ has vanished after he decided to resign as a senior royal in March 2020 and relocate to America with wife Meghan Markle and their son Archie.
Mr Mace-Archer Mills, on the other hand, believes Philip’s death marks the end of Windsor’s “great gaffes”
“If there were any aspirations on the part of Harry to be the heir to Philip’s ‘legend of banter’, then those very aspirations are sadly misconstrued, misunderstood and misguided – a failure,” he said.
“With the passing of Prince Philip, so went the last of the Windsor’s great gaffes.”
Prince Harry described his later grandfather, Prince Philip, as “master of the barbecue, legend of banter, and cheeky right ’til the end” when he flew to the UK to attend his funeral last month.
Last year, Harry and Meghan Markle left the Royal Family and relocated to California with their son Archie.
After labeling the First Amendment – one of the nation’s most revered constitutional values – as “bonkers,” Prince Harry caused uproar in the United States, the country that embraced him when he left British royal life.
Harry made the remarks on Dax Shepard’s podcast on Thursday, after fleeing British royal life to live in luxury in California last year and making a fortune from American companies including Netflix and Spotify while there.
‘I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers.
‘I don’t want to start going down the First Amendment route because that’s a huge subject and one which I don’t understand because I’ve only been here a short time, but you can find a loophole in anything. You can capitalize or exploit what’s not said rather than uphold what is said.’
The remarks enraged many Americans, as well as Brits, who had welcomed him and sympathized with his comments on Oprah.
Mr Mace-Archer Mills, on the other hand, said Harry was once “relatable and fun” but is now “partisan, divisive, talking head that chastises and lectures his home nation and belittles his family”.
The Sussexes have made many explosive remarks about their tenure at the Firm before leaving.
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts