Prince Charles will ‘ditch’ Meghan and Harry as King
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
According to a royal biographer, Prince Charles is ready to wield the axe and trim down the royal family.
Angela Levin told talkRADIO that the Duke of Cornwall plans to ‘ditch’ Meghan Markle and Prince Harry as part of a long-held effort to reduce the scale of the family.
The Sussexes, who moved to California after stepping down as senior royals in January 2020, will not make the final cut.
Prince Charles wants to “cut the monarchy down” after he succeeds his mother to the throne and becomes King.
This may indicate that Charles, who would take the throne when the Queen dies, will “ditch” Harry and Meghan from the royal family, as part of a long-term effort to streamline the monarchy and slash expenses.
Following the demise of the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles is expected to carry on further responsibilities, and he has his own ideas on how to modernize the monarchy, according to the Express.
“Prince Charles has wanted to cut the monarchy down for a very long time to save costs and to make people worth the money that they got from the taxpayer,” Ms Levin said.
“I imagine that might be when Harry and Meghan are ditched from being members of the Royal family.”
“I think the outer edge, which the Queen has wanted to keep together for a very long time for sentimental reasons, which she didn’t really want to change at her age, which I think is understandable,” Ms Levin added.
“But he wants to change and I think he will do that.”
She added: “He will also accompany the Queen, it’s said she’s going to be there opening Parliament on May 11th and Prince Charles will be accompanying her.
“I think although she wants to do her duties she will step back, even more, it’ll be quite hard to come back after the pandemic and all the isolation.”
Ms Levin went on to say that Charles would become even more visible in public, and that the Queen will no longer want to “fight Prince Charles anymore.”
“In fact, she will be grateful for him to be taking over in making I imagine quite big decisions on behalf of the royal family.” she concluded.
Prince Charles, his second wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Charles’ eldest son, Prince William, and his wife Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, as well as their three children, will most certainly make up a slimmed-down royal family.
Many that are not part of the tiny, inner circle may be forced to serve in the public sector to make ends meet, and they may lose their patronage or titles as a result.
Other royal observers also weighed in on the debate, predicting how Prince Charles would reduce the monarchy’s size.
“I think in the years to come we are going to see a much more slimmed down Royal Family, going back to what it was like generations ago,” royal biographer Gyles Brandreth told the Jeremy Vine broadcast.
“We will see the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William and Kate.
“We will also see Prince Edward continuing the work of the Duke of Edinburgh when he is recreated the Duke of Edinburgh which will happen in the fullness of time.”
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Amanda Bynes must stay in psychiatric ward for 30 days
- Actress flashes bum in skimpy underwear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts