Palace is a ‘lot calmer’ without Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘who didn’t understand how things worked’
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reportedly had no idea how things run at Buckingham Palace, and things are much calmer now that they are gone.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, 35 and 39, stood down as senior royals in March of last year and relocated to the United States, where they now reside in a $14 million home in California with their son Archie.
The Sussexes stated that they wished to become financially independent of the royal family.
According to a report, their departure from the palace was advantageous.
The Firm has been left without three functioning royals since Prince Andrew was suspended from all duties following the controversy involving his relationship with paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.
“One of Harry and Meghan’s main issues when they were part of the working family was their inability to understand how things worked,” a source said.
“It’s been a lot simpler without them kicking off over why they couldn’t just do what they wanted.
“Things are a lot calmer.”
Prince Charles is trying to streamline the royal household. The Prince of Wales is said to be planning out the logistics of the royals’ upcoming engagements, projects, and royal tours.
In a show of support for the Queen, the family has convened a conference to discuss the monarchy’s future business and design custom roles for members of The Firm.
Prince Edward and Sophie Wessex, who has been dubbed the royal family’s ‘secret weapon’ in a period of turmoil, are expected to move in to assist.
She is close to the Queen and is reported to have been a “tremendous support” to her during the last year.
In honor of Prince Philip, Prince Edward will lend his support to a revamp of the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, which has seen a surge of interest following his passing.
The Queen will be assisted by seven senior members of the Firm. Prince Charles, Camilla Parker Bowles, Prince William, Kate Middleton, Princess Anne, Prince Edward, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex are among those.
Sophie, the Queen’s youngest son’s wife, has become a stalwart member of the royal family thanks to her down-to-earth attitude and quietly confident approach to her royal duties, according to royal journalist and author Victoria Murphy, writing for Town & Country.
‘Her work does not regularly receive the kind of media attention that the younger royals command, but Sophie, now 55, has become a stalwart member of the “firm”,’ Murphy wrote, adding: ‘The spotlight on Sophie has intensified in the vacuum left as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle step back.’
People who have collaborated with the Countess of Wessex on a personal basis have praised her willingness to express what she thinks while being polite, according to Murphy.
Megxit is primarily Prince Harry’s fault.
In the meantime, royal specialist Robert Jobson discussed the Megxit. According to Page Six, the creator of “Prince Philip’s Century,” said Prince Harry was mostly to blame.
Jobson said that both Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were to blame for the Sussexes’ departure. But h e believed the duke was mostly to blame because he refused to adequately prepare his wife for life as a member of the royal family.
Being a member of the firm, according to Jobson, is both difficult and unglamorous. So, after representing the monarchy for less than a year, Markle may have realized she didn’t care for it.
Markle was also not absolved by the author, and stated that she had not do her role. He suspected the former actress lacked an understanding of their position in the hierarchy.
When Markle noticed that Prince William and Kate Middleton were the most famous pair, Jobson speculated that she didn’t understand. It’s part of the royal hierarchy, according to the royal specialist, and if Prince Harry and Markle only acknowledged it, they wouldn’t clash with the Cambridges or attempt to outdo them.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts