Kim Kardashian’s kids Tested Positive for COVID-19
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Season 18 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians was characterized by a frightening new adversary for the reality family to face: COVID-19. The spread of the respiratory virus was so widespread that it affected even the most privileged Kardashian-Jenners, changing their production procedure as well as the physical health of many family members. Kim Kardashian has been the most terrified of her sisters throughout this time.
Kim Kardashian admits she was “really worried” by the diagnosis in a preview for an upcoming episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
“Sainty just tested positive for COVID,” she says, adding, “I’m trying not to freak anyone out, but I’m just really worried.”
“He’s doing OK, he doesn’t really have major symptoms. He just had a bit of a fever.” Kim calls her doctor and informs him of her situation.
The KUWTK actress said in a confessional that she tests her children weekly since they attend a “pod” school. “So, someone at school tested positive and my son was around them,” she said further. “So, Saint has COVID, and I’m just really worried about him. He was crying and coughing on me.”
Saint has been seen lately, so perhaps he has completely recovered from the frightening health issue.
To make things worse, North West, the family’s eldest daughter, was also sick. “North is saying she’s feeling sick and I slept in bed with her last night,” Kim told the doctor. “She tested negative, but I’m gonna test her again with me on Saturday.”
The entire diagnosis and health condition will be revealed on the upcoming episode of KUWTK, which airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET on E!
The reality star, who is also the mother to three-year-old daughter Chicago and two-year-old boy Psalm, felt like a “awful mom” when quarantining her children last year.
Kim addressed the frightening effects of the pandemic on her personal life in an October 2020 cover interview with Grazia. During the discussion, she revealed that Kanye was one of the millions of individuals who had the coronavirus, and that since everyone was socially distancing during the time, she was the only one who could care for him.
“Kanye had it way at the beginning, when nobody really knew what was going on,” Kim said at the time. “It was so scary and unknown. I had my four babies and no one else in the house to help.”
Kardashian struggled to manage everything with “four babies and no one in [the] house to help.”
“I had to go and change his sheets and help him get out of bed when he wasn’t feeling good,” added Kim. “It was a challenge because it was so unknown. … Changing his sheets with gloves and a face shield was really a scary time.”
Saint’s terrible health condition with COVID occurred just as Kim was about to begin 12 hour study sessions with a tutor for her second attempt at the legal test.
“Taking care of my kids, obviously, comes first,” she informed viewers.
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Rapper caught masturb@ting during flight, arrested
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Kevin Spacey showed teenager his pen!s … ‘You touch it’
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts