Queen won’t meet Meghan and Harry’s new baby ‘unless they come to the UK’
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex’s first child, was born on May 6, 2019. The couple announced in 2021 that they were expecting their second child. “We can confirm that Archie will be a big brother,” stated a representative for the couple.
Meghan and Harry resigned from the Royal Family last year and relocated to California with their baby Archie.
However, owing to the coronavirus epidemic, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been unable to return to the UK together, preventing the Queen from seeing her great-grandson Archie.
Ingrid Seward, the editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine in the UK, has said that Harry and Meghan’s decision to reside in California with their children has been a shocking low point for the monarchy.
“The Sussexes have barely set foot in the UK since relocating to the US and are unlikely to return any time soon,” Seward added.
“Meghan is due to give birth to their daughter – the Queen’s 11th great-grandchild – imminently, but unless Meghan and Harry bring the baby to Britain, the Queen won’t get to meet her.
“She has barely seen Archie since he was born, a source of sadness for her – though she is said to have wished him happy birthday via Zoom when he turned 2 this month.”
It comes after royal biographer Phil Dampier stated that the young child might never see the Queen again.
“I think there is a very real danger the Queen will never see Archie again or never see her new great granddaughter which is tragic,” Phil told Fabulous.
“I can’t see how when they [Meghan and Harry] go on about compassion and family problems but don’t let their grandfather or great-grandmother see Archie.
“Harry has never met Thomas Markle and he’s never seen his grandson – I think it is grossly unfair.”
Royals don’t generally find out and make public the gender of their child before the baby is born, but Prince Harry and Meghan are exempt from that rule now. During their appearance with Oprah Winfrey, the two said that they found out whether they were having a boy or a girl this time.
“It’s a girl,” Harry informed Lady O after arguing with Meghan over who would make the announcement.
The duke said, “To have any child, any one or any two, would have been amazing. But to have a boy and then a girl, what more could you ask for? Now we’ve got our family, the four of us and our two dogs. It’s great.”
The Queen was last seen with all of her great-grandchildren in a photograph released following Prince Philip’s death.
Ms Seward stated that the Queen’s grandkids and great-grandchildren are “what keeps her going”
According to the royal expert, “She is close to them all, mentioning them in her Christmas speeches, in her letters and in conversation.
“In fact, her family of eight grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren is what keeps her going.”
“With the Queen having recently lost her husband of 70 years, Prince Phillip, and one of her dogs, we hope that the royals on both sides of the Atlantic find a way to come together for the birth of Harry and Meghan’s second child – for all of their sakes.”
The Queen has ten great-grandchildren and will have two more when Meghan Markle delivers her second child and Princess Beatrice has her first.
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Lili Reinhart poses for topIess photo on a rooftop
- Actress in shock as she flashes crotch on red carpet
- Willem Dafoe’s confusing, large D*** was cut from film
- Charlotte Crosby accidentally flashes her under wear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts