Prince Harry says critics won’t stop until Meghan Markle dies like Princess Diana
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
The Duke of Sussex has spoken out against Meghan Markle’s racist coverage by the British press, comparing it to the treatment Princess Diana got.
Prince Harry has said that critics would not cease before Meghan Markle dies, and compared himself to his mother Diana, who was “in a relationship with someone who wasn’t white.”
In The Me You Can’t See, Harry, 36, discusses his mental health issues after the loss of his mother, Princess Diana.
Harry, 36, compares his relationship with Meghan to Diana’s and admits he regrets not speaking out earlier in their relationship.
“History was repeating itself. My mother was chased to her death while she was in a relationship with someone who wasn’t white,” he said.
“And now look what’s happened. You want to talk about history repeating itself? They’re not going to stop until she dies.”
Prince Harry said he was told “you can’t do this” when he first decided to leave the royal family during the third episode of the documentary series, on which he acts as a co-creator and executive producer.
“I was like, well, ‘How bad does it have to get until I am allowed to do this? When she was going to end her life?’ It shouldn’t have to get to that,” Harry said.
The Royal Family will be “dismayed” by Prince Harry’s new rant about his “nightmare” life, according to an expert, and William and Charles will be “tearing out their hair.”
The Duke said in a recent documentary that Charles left him to “suffer” amid “total neglect” over his mental welfare, while Meghan cried into her pillow as The Firm “smeared” her.
“The royals will be dismayed and Charles and William will be tearing out what’s left of their hair,” analyst Phil Dampier predicted.
“It just seems to be another day and another whinge.
“We need to be respectful of Harry’s mental health, of course, but you do wonder – when he is going to stop? How much longer he can do this for?”
Markle previously discussed her suicidal impulses in an interview with Oprah Winfrey in March. Due to the relentless, sometimes devastating publicity from the British tabloids, the duchess said she “didn’t want to be alive anymore” when she was a serving member of the royal family.
“I was ashamed to say it at the time and ashamed to have to admit it to Harry. But I knew that if I didn’t say it — then I would do it ,” Markle said in the interview.
Harry’s shocking new allegations came after he and Prince William chastised the BBC for using “lurid and false claims” to obtain the 1995 Princess Diana interview from Martin Bashir.
The lies about the Royal Family “played on her fears and fuelled paranoia,” according to the Duke of Cambridge, while brother Harry said the investigation was the “first step towards justice” for their mother.
“Within the first eight days of our relationship being made public was when they said, ‘Harry’s girl almost straight outta Compton.’ And that her exotic DNA will be thickening the royal blood, ” Harry reminisced.
“We would get followed, photographed, chased, harassed.”
“Do I have any regrets? Yeah, my biggest regret is not making more of a stance earlier on in my relationship with my wife and calling out the racism when I did,” Harry said in the documentary series.
In November 2016, four months after they began dating, the Duke of Sussex released a statement criticizing the racist attacks Markle received from the press and social media trolls.
Throughout the first three series, Harry says that the royals demonstrated “total neglect” for his mental health and that Charles forced him to “suffer.”
“My father used to say to me when I was younger, he used to say to both William and I, ‘Well, it was like that for me so it’s going to be like that for you.’” he says.
“That doesn’t make sense. Just because you suffered, that doesn’t mean your kids have to suffer. Actually quite the opposite.
“If you suffered, do everything you can to make sure that whatever negative experiences you had, you can make it right for your kids.”
Lady Gaga and Glenn Close both star in the film.
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Katy Perry poses topIess in odd photo
- Amanda Bynes must stay in psychiatric ward for 30 days
- Actress flashes bum in skimpy underwear
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts