Oprah admits Prince Harry’s honesty is not helping with Royal Family
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Oprah Winfrey weighs in on partnering on a docuseries featuring Prince Harry.
Oprah Winfrey has spoken up about her time working on Prince Harry’s docu-series The Me You Can’t See.
The renowned journalist weighed in on whether the Duke of Sussex’s candid disclosures would help him with his relationship with the royal family during an interview on CBS’ This Morning.
She said, “I don’t know if it helps with the Royal Family.”
“But this is what I do know, is that being able to express your own personal truth in a way that benefits you and also helps other people to see the truth in themselves, which is the reason why Harry agreed to have the sit-down and have the conversation – the first interview that went around the world.
“And in this series, you will see that we are in conversation.
“He knows that by sharing the story of his own grief with his mother, that many other people who haven’t processed their grief will say, ‘Oh, you know what? That’s what’s going on with me, too’.”
Oprah defends Harry and Meghan’s right to speak of the royal family’s misery.
Oprah Winfrey, an American media star, has spoken forward in support of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after they spoke out about the royal family.
On Friday, the 67-year-old talk show host spoke on the Today show and defended the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s right to speak out about their ordeal.
During a promotional interview for her and Prince Harry’s Apple TV+ docuseries The Me You Can’t See, she said, “Privacy doesn’t mean silence.”
“You know, I ask for privacy, and I’m talking all the time. So, I think being able to have a life that you are not intruded upon by photographers or people flying overhead or invading your life is what every person wants and deserves — to not to be intruded and invaded upon. That’s what people are missing,” she explained.
“I understood what had happened to them, and I wanted the rest of the world to come away being able to answer the question, ‘Why did they leave?’ And I think by the time that interview was done, people understood,” she said.
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Rapper caught masturb@ting during flight, arrested
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Kevin Spacey showed teenager his pen!s … ‘You touch it’
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts