Meghan Markle could give birth ‘any day now’
GET TOP STORIES VIA INBOX
Meghan Markle, who is awaiting her second child with Prince Harry, is expected to give birth to a baby girl ‘any day now,’ according to royal experts.
After Meghan’s miscarriage last year, Meghan and Harry, who are already proud parents to Archie, revealed on Valentine’s Day that they are expecting their second child.
The due date, according to the Daily Beast’s Royalist newsletter, could be by the end of the month.
“The Royalist was always taught summer started in June, but there have also been rumours the baby was due sooner than that, so we think the answer is ‘any day now’,” according to the newsletter.
“But now we’ve got our family. We’ve got the four of us, we’ve got our two dogs. Done.”
“Done—two is it?” Ms Winfrey inquired later.
Meghan said, “Two is it.”
Meghan only said their baby girl will arrive “this summer” during her interview with Oprah Winfrey alongside husband Prince Harry.
“To have one or two, but to have a boy and then a girl—what more could you ask for?” Harry said.
The pregnancy was announced in February, following the tragic news that the Duchess had had a miscarriage the previous year.
The Sussexes are “overjoyed” to be expecting their second child, according to a spokesperson for the pair.
“There is a lot of speculation about where Harry and Meghan’s daughter might be born,” Mr Scobie said in a Channel 4 documentary, A Very Royal Baby: From Cradle to Crown.
Mrs Markle may opt to give birth at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, according to Omid Scobie, a friend of the couple and author of the Sussexes’ biography Finding Freedom.
The £2,800-per-night Californian maternity suite that Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, and Victoria Beckham used to welcome their babies could be used to welcome the new addition.
During the Channel 4 documentary A Very Royal Baby : From Cradle to Crown, Omid, author of the surprising biography Finding Freedom, suggested Meghan could choose Cedars Sinai.
“There is a lot of speculation about where Harry and Meghan’s daughter might be born,” he said.
“Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles has some of the finest maternity suites in the country.”
Suites at the Beverly Boulevard location, which is right next to Los Angeles’ wealthy Beverly Hills neighborhood, have three bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms.
Meghan will have access to a personal doula that could provide “physical, emotional, and educational support” 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Meanwhile, royal biographer Angela Levin has clarified why the couple is unlikely to name their baby girl after a conventional royal name.
She claims that the Duchess will be “proud” to name their second child Diana.
The bookies’ favorite names are Diana, Elizabeth, Alexandra, and Grace.
Royal expert Ms Levin, author of Harry: Conversations with the Prince, told the Mirror: “I’m sure they will call her Diana.
“What would be extraordinary is if the baby was born within a few days of the unveiling of Diana’s statue in the summer.”
She added: “I don’t think they will use a royal name that has been part of the name of a previous royal who is no longer with us.
“They could try to find something maybe in Greek that will let them have another foundation.
- ‘Harvey Weinstein masturb@ted on my bre-sts and face’
- Rapper caught masturb@ting during flight, arrested
- Lady Gaga flaunts her side b**b and cleav@ge
- Kevin Spacey showed teenager his pen!s … ‘You touch it’
- Actress refuses to film under wear scene
- Mia Khalifa goes br*less in stunning pictures
- Rachel McAdams feared dog would tear B00B apart
- Christina Milian suffers shocking wardrobe malfunction
- How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton in White House
- Kylie Jenner accidentally flashes KN!CKERS in tiny dress
- Leo DiCaprio slept with 7 different women at this event
- Rihanna poses n-ked in bathtub in new video
- Leonardo DiCaprio is lazy and bad in bed
- ‘I caught Jack Nicholson having a threesome’ – Actress
- Selena Gomez goes braless, wearing almost nothing
- Jennifer Lawrence had a ‘ton of s-x’ during acting break
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts s-xy legs in yellow mini dress
- Jon Hamm fed up of discussions about his huge member
- Dakota Johnson stole underwear and a s-x toy from the “Fifty Shades” set
- Burt Reynolds: My s*x life was ruined by my stunts